At ِAl Hayat Investmetns Co., we wouldn't be the industry leader we are without our successful team. We’re seeking qualified individuals to help us sell the products and services that help improve the people's fitness in Saudi Arabia. Our ideal candidate has a strong understanding of the document control and MEP drafting.
Objectives of this Role
Member of the Technical Service team to update and maintain accurate site documentation such as Process Flow Diagrams, Piping & Instrumentation Diagrams, Electrical Line Diagram, Control Logic Diagrams, Operating Manuals, Standard Operating Procedures, Standard Maintenance Procedures in electronic and paper form. Custodian of company's Documentation Library and gatekeeper for identified documentation process flow approval and changes workflow. Site Draftsman in AutoCAD and Visio for document changes.
- On Site Draftsman in AutoCAD/Autodesk for engineering documentation changes and revision, highly skilled in MS-Visio and Excel DDE.
- Develop and maintain documentation upkeep procedures for the company.
- Ensure and oversee process that all concerned parties involved adhered to process and procedures.
- Maintain, co-ordinate, upkeep and update engineering documentation (Process, Civil, Mechanical & E&I) as to ensure operations, project and maintenance activities can be applied and executed in safe, smooth, effective, and efficient manner.
- Manage centralized engineering documentation (focal person for all company's operations and maintenance document) depository as to ensure that the documentation structure is always accordance to company's practice.
- Ensure Documentation and knowledge databases (p drive, GDMS, etc.) are well structured, kept and used appropriately.
- Prepare and track actions on Management of Change (MOC), Corrective Action Reports (CAR);
- Process Safety Audits and follow-up to close actions
- Technical writer for procedures and statutory submissions; reporting statutory requirements related to production & Technical Data Management.
Skills and Qualifications
- Diploma in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering or similar
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in technical document management company or manufacturing/chemical/oil & Gas industry.
- Familiarity with static equipment standards/specification viz. ASME, API, BS, NACE etc and industry practices and EPC experience is a plus.
- Knowledge of CAD drawings and able to use Autodesk/AutoCad/Visio/Excel DDE software very well
- Knowledge on the fundamentals of chemical processes and engineering equipment
- Able to work independently as well as in a team environment under tight schedule
Job Description At ِAl Hayat Investmetns Co., we wouldn’t be the industry leader we are without our successful team. We’re seeking qualified individuals to help us sell the products and servi...